When offering its information and services on the website https://carebytes.eu/ (hereinafter the “Website”), Carebytes, the life sciences entity of MonkeyProof bv (hereinafter “the Company”, “we”, “us”,”our”) will use certain cookies and other tracking technologies that are placed on the terminal equipment of the visitor to the Website (hereinafter “you” or “your”).
The Website is operated by Carebytes, the life sciences entity of MonkeyProof bv, registered in the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number BE(0)890.284.608 and with registered office at Nachtegaalstraat 6W04,
9240 Zele, België. Any questions or comments can be sent by post to this address, by e-mail to email@example.com or by telephone to 09/328.87.03.
What exactly are cookies?
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed by a website’s server in your computer’s browser or on the hard disk of your computer or on your mobile device when you consult a website. Cookies are used to distinguish you from other users of the website.
- ‘First-party cookies’ are cookies used by the website visited itself. ‘Third-party cookies’ are cookies that do not originate from the website you are using, but from another website.
- Session cookies are cookies that automatically disappear when you end your session on our Website. ‘Persistent cookies’, on the other hand, do not disappear immediately, but only after a certain period of time.
Which cookies are used on the Website?
We use different types of cookies on the Website for the following purposes:
- Strictly essential cookies. These cookies are essential for browsing our Website or strictly necessary to provide a service specifically requested/expected by a visitor. It is therefore not possible to delete this type of cookie and our only obligation is to inform you about these cookies. If you do not agree, you may not use the Website.
Name Content and purpose Duration Third party? PHPSESSID This cookie tracks sessions in PHP. Session / OptanonConsent This cookie, placed by OneTrust, stores information about the categories of cookies the site uses and whether visitors have given or withdrawn their consent to the use of each category. This allows site owners to prevent cookies in each category from being set in the user’s browser when consent is not given. The cookie has a normal lifetime of one year, so that returning visitors to the site remember their preferences. It does not contain any information that can identify the visitor to the site. 1 year / OptanonAlertBoxClosed This cookie, placed by OneTrust, stores information about the categories of cookies the site uses and whether visitors have given or withdrawn their consent to the use of each category. This allows site owners to prevent cookies in each category from being set in the user’s browser when consent is not given. The cookie has a normal lifetime of one year, so that returning visitors to the site remember their preferences. It does not contain any information that can identify the visitor to the site. 1 year / Mailchimp-user-lang-code This cookie is set to send users to the thank-you page in the correct language after they have completed a contact form. A few seconds /
- Functional cookies. Functional cookies allow certain functionalities to be carried out, such as remembering login details or language preference, to collect feedback or for other third-party functionalities. You can disable this type of cookie.
Name Content and purpose Duration Third party? Language This cookie remembers the language preference so that it does not have to be changed each time you visit a different page. 1 month /
- Analytical cookies. Analytical cookies are used to track how our visitors use the Website. These cookies allow us to collect information on certain metrics such as number of visitors, which website our visitors come from, which pages are frequently visited, etc. You can disable this type of cookie.
Name Content and purpose Duration Third party? _ga_DF6R2FXSPL This is a cookie, placed by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identification number of the account or website to which it relates. It is a variant of the _ga cookie. 2 year Google Analytics _gat_UA-157378-30 This is a pattern-type cookie, placed by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identification number of the account or website to which it relates. It is a variant of the _gat cookie, which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic websites. A few seconds Google Analytics _gid This cookie, placed by Google Analytics, is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytical report on how the website performs. The data collected includes the number of visitors, the source from which they came and the pages visited in an anonymous form. 1 day Google Analytics _ga This cookie, placed by Google Analytics, is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. The cookie is used to collect visitor, session and campaign data for the site’s analysis reports. This cookie is set by default to expire after 2 years, although this can be changed by website owners. 2 year Google Analytics
- Advertising cookies. Advertising cookies are used to send customised advertising to visitors based on the pages they visit and to measure and analyse the success of such advertising campaigns. You can disable this type of cookie.
- If you want to know which cookies have been placed on your device or if you want to delete them, you can use a setting in your browser. The links below explain how to do this. On the following website you will also find the procedure for refusing cookies for the most commonly used browsers: www.aboutcookies.org.
- You have the option to withdraw your consent for the placing of cookies at any time, but you have to understand that such does not affect the lawful processing on the basis of your consent up to that point.
- If you adjust your cookie settings as described above, the result may be that certain parts of the Website cannot be displayed (correctly) or that some interactions do not work normally.